We bought 16 Donkin in 2008 as a residential home. We have spent 7 years of hard work and re-investing our capital to bring it to what you see today. Our vision has not yet been fully captured and is still evolving. We hold a four star rating from TGCSA.
OUR AIM is to provide our Guests with everything they may require to feel at home in our home. With this in mind we supply 4* graded accommodation and
Beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean and comfortable air conditioned rooms
Our noisier room have secondary glazing which works amazingly well and there are 'noise inhibiters' in all rooms for the very light sleepers.
- Flat screen TV with 32+ DStv channels (incl Kyknet)
- Tea and coffee station
- Wi-Fi and 'mini desks' so you can work in comfort
- Safes for your valuables and peace of mind
- Meals if you require with fully licensed bar
- Cold bottled water on-tap (instead of rusks)
- Swimming pool to cool off in the Karoo heat (towels on the stoop)
- Secure parking with a remote control for easy independent access
- Fire extinguishers for your safety
Nothing is too much trouble, please ask, if we can help we will gladly do so.
We are busy in negotiations for a secondary property, about 50m behind us. Here we will enjoy the additional parking we so desperately need.
We intend to construct a further 4 self-catering rooms completion 2016.
The huge garage will become a delightful dining experience for dinner.
A beer garden and a play area for the children too with things of interest.
The 3 Chimneys will not be disrupted during this exciting time!